ES@ is a software for automatic administration of email signatures within companies. The administrator can centrally determine and manage the email signatures within the company. The personalized signature, inserted by Microsoft Outlook, will be created on the client computers by a small program.
Consequently, false signatures, missing legal text or non-uniform pictures are a part of the past!
Several basic features were revised in version 6 of ES@ to achieve a advanced usability of the program. The design is corresponding to the new Microsoft Windows 8 Style UI. „Therefore, an optimum utilization of the existing program window location can be achieved and we can focus on the presentation of the essential elements”, Franz Kiermaier points out, Director Software Development.
The important program elements are focused by the metro style and redundant design will be dispensed.
The program core of ES@ has also been improved and simplified. You can operate ES@ in version 6 withoute Active Directory. The necessary information of the user will then be created from the Outlook address book. Thereby, companies, using Microsoft Exchange in the cloud, can use ES@.
A further improvement is the preview option of the created signature. You could only review the existing domains of the user profile within the client program up to now. A new preview option has been integrated to version 6 so that the user can review and control his signature.
Summary of all new features:
- Complete Office 365 integration when using shared mailboxes and the Outlook address book
- No dependency of public folders during on-premise exchange installations
- Optimized usage of Active Directory and Exchange folders
- Signatures can be inspected in a preview
- Adaption of surface to Windows 8 Style UI
- Improved architecture and firm duration properties
- Revision of adjustments and simplification of settings
- Improvement and simplification of GPOs
- More information in the ESA window for support
- Improved logging
ES@ 6 can be downloaded as free demo version to test all features and the advantages of a central email signature administration within companies.
See more on our product website: