The Personal Data Protection Ordinance, which will come into force in May 2018, will increase the risk potential of a data breach in a sustainable way. Every company constantly faces the challenge of establishing suitable technologies and processes that sustainably prevent the loss or unauthorized access to sensitive information. In addition, attacks or, in the worst case, data loss must be identified early and appropriate measures must be taken.
With the GAB Workshop DSGVO (GDPR) Security Awareness, we would like to show you using show practice-proven examples to demonstrate how Microsoft security technologies and the protection of data and identities can be significantly improved. The focus is on the well-known cloud or hybrid scenarios.
Our basic approach:
- To prevent the corruption of identities that naturally come into contact with personal data during their work.
- Sensitive content in the context of GDPR, targeted to identities with legitimate access to bind and encrypted by features or rules.
- Access dependent on defined environment variables, targeted control and if necessary to prevent.
- Early detection of irregularities of prescribed identity and data usage.
* Basically, this approach can be applied to any form of sensitive data (eg company IP).
Workshop Modul EU DSGVO (GDPR) Security Awareness
Get to know GDPR relevant products and functions of Microsoft O365 and Azure.
Identify application areas in your own company.
IT, security and compliance officers, management representatives with IT security and privacy responsibilities.
Azure Active Directory Premium
Multi Factor Authentication
Device Management Intune
Cloud App Security
Azure Rights Management Service
Azure Information Protection
Office365/Windows Defender ATP
Reporting and Analysis:
Azure Security Center
Advanced Thread Analytics
Azure Compliance Portal
The Outcome: Evaluate key Microsoft privacy and security features for use in the enterprise.
Basis for further strategic decisions or preparation of a proof of concept.
Talk to us and make an appointment:
Jürgen Goldammer - Principal Consultant
Phone: +49 89 7007 466 10