CLOUDIA – Identity Administration
An Active Directory user gets inside the corporate network a notification of the expiration of his password and an invitation to enter a new password. If the user is outside the corporate network, the user receives no notification and can no longer log into the network. Cloudia allows to change an Active Directory password for Office365 / Active Directory users over the internet and sends a reminder to change the password to mobile users.
- Secure storage of security questions and answers.
- Recognize expiring Active Directory passwords and notification of users via SMS.
- Secure passwords are changed via the internet by multi-factor authentication and PIN code.
- No VPN is needed
- The user receives an e-mail to set security questions.
- The safety issues are sent to the server and generates a one-time SMS code which must be confirmed by the user.
- The user receives an email when their password expires.
- The user enters his answers and changes his password.
- After confirmation of the password changes with the SMS code, the password is changed in the Active Directory.
Read more abaout Cloudia on our product website Visit website